Vascular Surgery Division
Wright State Physicians Surgery
Miami Valley Hospital
30 East Apple Street, Suite 5253
Dayton, OH 45409
Fax: (937) 208-6154
Vascular Surgery: Your Office Visit
Before your first appointment with the physician, you will receive a packet of information in the mail. It is vitally important that you take time to review the information and complete the forms prior to your office visit.
During your first visit, the following will be done:
- Review of your medical history
- Thorough examination by the physician
- Discussion of “next steps” (including a treatment plan)
On the day of the office appointment, patients are asked to bring the following:
- Completed Patient Registration Form that you received in the mail
- Current Insurance Information
- Complete medication list including all herbal supplements
- Copies of any tests or x-rays previously done by your referring physician. Please talk to your doctor about arrangements for having these results available at the time of your visit.
- HIPAA Disclaimer
Co-payments will be expected at the time of the visit. Additional billing expenses may be added if co-payments are not received. In the best interest of you and the physician office, please make sure we are approved providers prior to the office visit.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of care. If we fail to meet your expectations, please let us know.