Pediatric COVID-19 vaccines now available at Wright State Physicians. We are offering the Pfizer pediatric vaccine to those in the community ages 5 to 11, Fridays 1 to 4 p.m. at our main health center, 725 University Blvd., Fairborn, near the WSU campus. AN APPOINTMENT MUST BE SCHEDULED. ONLINE SCHEDULING IS AVAILABLE FOR THE PEDIATRIC VACCINE, CLICK HERE, OR CALL OR TEXT 937.245.7200 TO SCHEDULE.
Wright State Physicians is also offering Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines and boosters. Vaccines and boosters are also being given at our main health center, 725 University Blvd., Fairborn. YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. CALL OR TEXT 937.245.7200.
Who is eligible for a booster?
- Anyone 18+ who received Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines may get a booster.
- Anyone 18+ who received a J&J vaccine, at least 2 months ago, should get a booster.
Click here to view additional CDC guidance and information regarding COVID-19 boosters.
Vaccine and booster scheduling…
- Monday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Moderna vaccine OR booster (age 18+)
- Tuesday 1 to 3 p.m. — Johnson & Johnson vaccine OR booster (age 18+)
- Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Pfizer vaccine OR booster (age 12+)
- Friday 1 to 4 p.m. — Pfizer PEDIATRIC vaccine (age 5-11)
Please visit our COVID-19 policies page for more information.
When you get vaccinated you are protecting yourself, your family, your coworkers, and your community!