Wright State Physicians offices accept most insurance plans. If you will be using health insurance to settle your account, you will be asked to present your current insurance card at each visit. If your insurance has out-of-pocket expenses (copays and deductibles), we will collect that amount at each visit. We will file an initial claim based upon the information that you have provided to us.
Office visits not covered by insurance and any required insurance copayments should be paid at the time of service. Payments can be made with cash, a personal check or most major credit cards. Patients should direct questions about insurance coverage and billing to their doctor’s offices.
The following insurance carriers cover services offered by most of our physicians:
- Aetna (Medicare)
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Anthem Senior Advantage (Medicare)
- BWC & MCO’s – Ohio
- Buckeye Community Health Plan (Medicaid HMO)
- Buckeye Medicare Advantage Plan (HMO)
- CareSource (Medicaid HMO)
- CareSource Just4Me (Ohio Insurance Exchange Product)
- Humana Dayton HMOx
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO
- Medicaid (Ohio Traditional)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio (Traditional & SuperMed)
- Medicare (Traditional)
- MediGold (Medicare TPA)
- Molina Healthcare of Ohio (Medicaid HMO & Medicare HMO)
- Ohio Health Choice
- Paramount Advantage (Medicaid HMO)
- Premier Health Group, LLC
- Premier Health One (Ohio Insurance Exchange Product)
- Rail Road Medicare
- UnitedHealthCare Community Plan (Medicaid HMO)
- UnitedHealthCare Compass (Ohio Insurance Exchange Product)
- UnitedHealthCare Medicare Complete (Medicare)
- UnitedHealthCare Navigate (Ohio Insurance Exchange Product)
Under state law, your insurance company has 45 days in which to process and pay the claim, request more information, or deny the claim and notify us of the decision. If they have not notified us within 90 days of the date of service, it will be assumed that your insurance coverage is no longer in effect and the unpaid balance will be your responsibility.
More information is available in our Patient Policies brochure (PDF).