To make an appointment, call
(937) 245-7200 or (937) 224-7546.
For New Patients
Office visits are scheduled between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. We ask that you please arrive for your appointment 15 minutes early to allow time to fill out paperwork. If you cannot keep your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. A late/no-show policy is in effect, and you may be charged a fee if you do not arrive for your scheduled appointment time.
All of our facilities are teaching facilities. During your visit you may be interviewed, examined and/or treated by a resident or medical student under the supervision of one of our doctors, who are all faculty members of the Boonshoft School of Medicine. And there are advantages for you:
- Your physician is aware of the latest research, technology and techniques, in order to provide the best, most relevant information to our residents and medical students, and to give you the very best care.
- It is known that teaching facilities produce better patient outcomes than non-teaching facilities.
- Our faculty strive to recruit the very best students to dermatology, ensuring that the next generation of dermatologists will be there to care for you and your family.
To schedule an appointment, call (937) 224-7546.
Insurance Filing and Payment
We are happy to file your insurance for you. We strive to process each claim accurately and efficiently. Please bring your insurance card(s) to each visit, and notify us if there has been a change in your insurance. It is important that you know your insurance plan’s limitations. Patients whose plans have a copayment will be required to pay the designated amount at the time of service. Self-pay/uninsured patients will be required to pay in full at the time of service. Dermatology accepts cash, personal checks or credit/debit cards, as well as Health Account Cards.
Checklist of What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- Insurance Cards
- Medical Records (any pertaining to this visit)
Fees for Services
Occasionally our patients need assistance with medical forms, applications for benefits, and other routine forms and letters. A reasonable fee is charged for these services, and will be explained on request.